Friday, August 29, 2008

let's talk about my passion

well, my entry today is not about life. but i'll say a few points, sharing with you guys, a very subjective topic bout photography. and, as i said very subjective, it's from my point of view.

Nowadays, photography seems to be a trend. Went to Low Yatt last Tuesday, and found out that the latest in canon dslr line, 1000D cost only RM1999!! gile la raju. got live view (hello, live view kalo nikon dah d300 ok) and rebels line only 450D got live view. I've touched the body, seriously i'm not aroused. Too plasticy. Maybe that's why it can get that cheap. Ok, where am i heading to.

Some ppl take photography for fun. That's kewl. Ppl take photos for many reasons. I took photos. I take photos and i will take more photos. A few friends condemning me for giving low price and discounts for my services. But for me, I'm not a pro to charge too much and helping people to get their best day captured in eternal memories are more valuable.

I would like to share some pictures with u. Some follow the rules (RO3, dof etc) and some men lenjan je. I'm posting a few here. Just sharing, together with a few comments from the sifu/s (if any)

a pic of my nephew Amir Hashim playing outside at night. I just love the moment, to see his comot face and having eye contact. Need to improve on composition.

my accesories. my babies. I know, no L lens, no IS. But each and every is my precious.

i'd attend adhadi's class and i forgot where i keep the notes!! but this one, i tried to play with one of the rules of composition. But i missed the subject. haha. btw, this is a fan, complimentary from korean ministry of tourism during my trip to seoul back in 2005.

noticed the heart shaped light? it's actually normal light. no shape. hexagonal it normally do. it's called creative bokeh.

Hadi gave a veru good comment on this piece. and who am i to say no? :D

i have a lot of Lyza's pix that i love, and this is one of it. Put some sugar and spice to make it nicer.

stacy is fun to work with. a challenging shot, to edit. i mean the backdrop used during the shot. haha.

oh i luv nadia. she's so cheeky. haha.

zana's engagement, heavily edited.

Mus & Yusma's wedding. tagged bro Halim Jasmi. great OP to tagged along. :)

wen & bun. trying to play with the mood, tp mcm tak kena plak. hehe. sorry wen.


and.. my most fav of all time...


a theater by akar group if i'm not mistaken. taken during bengkel seni foto pentas by bazuki and che mat. damn proud to be coached by the reuters' journalist. :D


drop me comments ya. still learning and have lot to learn. Bro Halim comment tau!!

No comments: