Wednesday, April 23, 2008

men easily forget

i went to the kitchen just now, for my daily liquid chlorophil intake (chilled juices with a table spoon of liquid chlorophil). I heard talking voices from the front. And oh, it's my brother Kenet, chit chatting over the phone.

I remembered his birthday last year. He bring along this lady, his current gf. Introduced the girl to the family (tho my family was not the type to have gf/bf coming over, he dared to bring the girl and introduced her to my mum). Not long after that, they broke up. I dun know what's the real reason, but Kenet claim that it's the girl. He later do bring girls coming over, introduced them to mak. Mak doesn't really like it, but she just layan the girls like other guests.

I still remember, when i first told mak about me n.. ehem.. she told me not to bring home this guy like kenet did. And yes, i did not bring this guy to home like kenet did, instead he do come to my open house during raya. clever me aite? and his car broke down that time, he had to leave it to my dad's care, to send it to the worksop the next day. I was so happy to see my ayah was so cooperative with him. And after the car back to normal, he do pay a visit to my house and see my ayah, showing his appreciation. And i dun hear any condemn from ayah about him. Ayah just ask about what he's working as and where. That's all. i can say a good sign from ayah, coz ayah tends to have bad impressions over my guy friend. But not this one. But too bad lah kan.

Back to kenet's story. he easily forget, i think. it doesn'ttake long for him to find a new girl. a replacement. and still contact his exes. friends. yeah right. then u can tell your former gf that u're still in good condition with ur exes. if ur gf got mad, u said they're bad. leave them, find another girl. bring them home to see mom, and get bored, tahn ditch them. Haha. bagus lah.

I dun see the exact rationale of me writing this. And writing in english? hahaha.. sumtimes i felt that i express my anger better in english. maybe i need to have an english blog. whatever.

5 comments:

Amir Yusoff said...

hehey!
thanks for the comment!
do keep in touch!!


hehe...saya pun tak mau bawa gf balik rumah!!

MOLY said...

x semua laki macam tuh kan ...

[siti] said...

lily : yerp.. tak semua
but u'll be very lucky to get the exceptional one. i wish one day one of the exceptional will be mine too. :)

[siti] said...

amir : heyya. i commented u regarding the Hujan stuff kan? hehehehe (my mind was so clouded lately. hardly remember so many things)

nope. dun bring home ur gf unless u're damn serious.

Miss Reen said...

adik aku yg bawah aku pun selalu bawak awek dier..
tetiap tahun dier bertukar awek..
hahahahaha...

aku? penah sekali je...
sekali terkandas 3 bulan sblom hari berlangsung!